Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFI Excercises

Options
  • 13-05-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm learning the guitar at the moment and am at the most frustrating stage for every new player: moving between chords! :D

I am having some trouble with my little finger: my brain is telling it where to go and unlike the rest of my fingers it's not doing what it's told. I figure I need to work on my little finger's independence and strength (along with the rest of my digits) but due to (surprise, surprise) work I can't be at my guitar all day! :(

So, I was wondering if anyone had any 'away from instrument' exercises that they used/use and could share with the learning public.

Obviously I'm most interested in guitar myself but, in the interest of sharing wisdom, I'd be happy for all instruments to be included in response. :D

Advertisement