If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson 9100W & Sapphire 106" screen

Options
  • 13-05-2013 10:40am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Hey,

What's the best price for the following and also how much would delivery for each to Dublin be?

* Epson EH-TW9100W
    * Sapphire SEWS240RWSF-ATR

Thanks,

Padraic

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

halenger wrote: »
    Hey,

What's the best price for the following and also how much would delivery for each to Dublin be?

* Epson EH-TW9100W
    * Sapphire SEWS240RWSF-ATR

Thanks,

Padraic

Hi Padraic,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Total for both units and delivery would be £3,269.85.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Padraic,

Thanks for getting in touch

Total for both units and delivery would be £3,269.85.

Chris
    Just had another look at this - I think we could trim it to £3099.95 for the two including delivery to Dublin,

Keep us posted if we can be of assistance or if you would like to order please just pop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get the delivery arranged for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hey guys,

Thanks for this. Could you also give me a full price with the following alternative projectors:
    * Epson EH-TW9100 (non-wireless)
    * Epson EH-TW8100 with 2 pairs 3D active shutter glasses

Padraic

Hi Padraic,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Current price on the TW9100 is £2,599.95 inc a free 5 year guarantee.

And the 8100 is coming in at £!,999.95 also with a free 5 year guarantee.

Looks like we don't carry the 3D glasses at the moment unfortunately :(

Chris

Hi,

What would be the combined / best prices for 8100 or 9100 with the screen and delivery to Dublin?

Padraic

• Advertisement

Hi,

What would be the combined / best prices for 8100 or 9100 with the screen and delivery to Dublin?

Padraic
    Hi Padraic.

The best pricing would be:

Epson EH-TW9100W + Sapphire SEWS240RWSF-ATR + Delivery = £3124.89

Epson EH-TW8100  + Sapphire SEWS240RWSF-ATR + Delivery = £2124.89

The items are special orders.

Hi,

Sorry I was a bit unclear. John had given me a price for the 9100W combined. I meant, in this case, the combined price for the non-wireless 9100, screen and delivery.

What's the lead time on the each by the way?

Thanks.

Hey Halenger.

Sorry about that.

Total for the 9100 (non Wireless) + screen + Delivery = £2824.89

At the moment I do not have a lead as our main warehouse has ran out of stock. I will check with them and revert back ASAP.

Big thanks to all the guys at Richer Sounds for making this as painless as possible. Turnaround on delivery was quite impressive and incredibly accommodating.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Big thanks to all the guys at Richer Sounds for making this as painless as possible. Turnaround on delivery was quite impressive and incredibly accommodating.
    (and we are just plain jealous of your new system...) :o

Enjoy and thanks for the biz - it's much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.