Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2013 Study Blog

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

Trust me, we all feel you :D
    I am not really afraid of the 1st week of exam but rather the 2nd week
    Maths P2, Business P1 and P2, History, Science,German
    That is a load, but then the week after that, is the last week:D and I can relax knowing I have easy subjects Italian,Wood,Metal

Yeah the 3rd week is going to be amazing. I only have Tech Graph and its the very first exam on the 3rd week on Monday Morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I have a science mock tomorrow. If I get an A in it, no doubt i'll get an A on the actual thing(My coursebook B is AMAZING ;)). Time to get "science study" done and get an A in the mock tomorrow :rolleyes:

Yeah the 3rd week is going to be amazing. I only have Tech Graph and its the very first exam on the 3rd week on Monday Morning.
    I ONLY HAVE ITALIAN. I have 6 days between my second last exam and Italian .. 6 days worth of cramming :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

I ONLY HAVE ITALIAN. I have 6 days between my second last exam and Italian .. 6 days worth of cramming :eek::eek::eek:

Wow...
    I only have 4 days worth of cramming between my last two exams which are Science and Tech Graph since I don't do Religion but I guess 4 days is enough to do most TG long questions in the whole exam paper. :rolleyes:

English - Learnt 1st page of short story #2 word for word.

Irish - Learnt another sample answer word for word.

***Planning to read through a tone of English notes today to get the jist of answer structure again***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

English - Learnt 1st page of short story #2 word for word.

Irish - Learnt another sample answer word for word.

***Planning to read through a tone of English notes today to get the jist of answer structure again***

Can I do a short story instead of a novel? My teacher said I have to do a novel in the case of a short story not being an option, so I've done To Kill a Mockingbird, but I'd prefer to do a short story.

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Can I do a short story instead of a novel? My teacher said I have to do a novel in the case of a short story not being an option, so I've done To Kill a Mockingbird, but I'd prefer to do a short story.
    I don't know actually, but i'm sure it's okay. You could probably write more on a novel, but I don't know why a short story wouldn't be allowed. But I suggest you to write about a famous short story .. and not some random one off the internet.

Just remembered, in the studied fiction questions, it says "In a short story or novel you have studied ...". Smells like you're allowed to write about any short story.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I don't know actually, but i'm sure it's okay. You could probably write more on a novel, but I don't know why a short story wouldn't be allowed. But I suggest you to write about a famous short story .. and not some random one off the internet.

Just remembered, in the studied fiction questions, it says "In a short story or novel you have studied ...". Smells like you're allowed to write about any short story.

It does taste like that, alright. I think I'll do 'The Sniper' since we haven't covered any other stories. Heck, we wouldn't have even covered the short story if it hadn't been for that student teacher we had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

Does anyone have a variety of conclusions for speeches/debates I could use? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Heres a conclusion I guess.

Thank you for listening to my debate today. I hope I have persuaded you into supporting my motion for the debate, short but sweet :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement