Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini scrapped - help?!

Options
  • 13-05-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I let a friends Samsung Galaxy S3 mini phone fall onto the ground over the weekend and the whole back of it was scrapped. I have been trying to find a replacement orignal skin/cover for it. Its the blue pebble colour and I can't come up with anything online. Does anyone know where I could buy an original skin/cover for this phone in the same blue pebble cover with samsung logo...all I can find is flip cases but I want to replace what I scrapped not cover it up.

Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Found one on eBay from Hong Kong: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Pebble Blue Door

More expensive but if you were in a hurry to get it, 4-5 days delivery from UK :
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue Door

*Edit - not for mini, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thank you soo much for that...I didn't even know what they were called to search properly. You're a life saver!!:D:D

Thank you soo much for that...I didn't even know what they were called to search properly. You're a life saver!!:D:D

No problem. Yeah I figured out a while back when I was searching for a cover myself, they called them doors instead of covers lol. Best of luck with it anyway :p

Advertisement