Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed boardband router delivery

Options
  • 13-05-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom reps,

I ordered eircom NGB on 25th Apr and was eagerly expecting a broadband router to arrive soon after. When I contacted Eircom last Friday I found out that there had been an attempted delivery of it the previous week. It turns out we had two separate deliveries that day and I totally missed the eircom one. Unfortunately it was too late to contact the local sorting office last week so I waited until this morning. I was then told that the modem was returned back to Eircom.

I would like to arrange another one to be sent, please. My account number is 79057070, the line is in Co. Kildare. I'll pm more details on request.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

samih wrote: »
    Hi Eircom reps,

I ordered eircom NGB on 25th Apr and was eagerly expecting a broadband router to arrive soon after. When I contacted Eircom last Friday I found out that there had been an attempted delivery of it the previous week. It turns out we had two separate deliveries that day and I totally missed the eircom one. Unfortunately it was too late to contact the local sorting office last week so I waited until this morning. I was then told that the modem was returned back to Eircom.

I would like to arrange another one to be sent, please. My account number is 79057070, the line is in Co. Kildare. I'll pm more details on request.

Cheers.
    Hi samih

I have now arranged a modem to be redelivered; the modem redeliverycan take from three to five days,

Regards

Al

Advertisement