Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 elite repair.

Options
  • 13-05-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys, i am on here for a friend who is an xbox 360 elite owner and needs a repair done, laser problem and top of dvd cage magnetic holder replacement, he lives in sligo town, is there anywhere fairly local he can deal with, the machine is well out of warranty.
    thanks guys,

apophis :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

apophis wrote: »
    Hi guys, i am on here for a friend who is an xbox 360 elite owner and needs a repair done, laser problem and top of dvd cage magnetic holder replacement, he lives in sligo town, is there anywhere fairly local he can deal with, the machine is well out of warranty.
    thanks guys,

apophis :cool:

Console modding forum be the place to ask I would say...

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭apophis

Hi Fieldog, thanks for the reply, but he don`t want it modded, he want`s it repaired, and its a general question.
    thanks for taking the time to answer, and i think i will repost in the modding section just in case

apophis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

apophis wrote: »
    Hi Fieldog, thanks for the reply, but he don`t want it modded, he want`s it repaired, and its a general question.
    thanks for taking the time to answer,

apophis

Most of the lads offering mods, will offer repairs too. Have a look on this thread & see if there's anyone local to you - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055478489

Thats assuming you can't get Jack O'Neil to fix it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

ebay for parts and youtube for guide. diy!

Advertisement