Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers Required - Bunclody, Sunday 26th

Options
  • 13-05-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭

I have a tee time booked for 9.30am on Sunday, May 26th at 9.30am. I need three volunteers for the Inside the Ropes gig at Bunclody Golf Club.

Your handicap is irrelevant.

Conditions:
    Must be available to play and be at the course on time. Facilities are excellent so you may want to get there earlier.
    No Bunclody members.
    Must be prepared to spend half an hour in the bar afterwards!

If you can make the tee time for sure, then reply to this Thread and three names will be picked at 2pm, this coming Friday 17th.

For some photos:
    Club's Website:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Playing in our own Scratch Cup that day so I will have to leave my name out this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Boards outing on that day aswell Kevin in Mitchelstown. Pity you couldn't incorporate a review as part of that outing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

ssbob wrote: »
    Boards outing on that day aswell Kevin in Mitchelstown. Pity you couldn't incorporate a review as part of that outing!

Sh1te!

Bunclody cancelled

SSBob, can you delete this thread. I'll reschedule.
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement