Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Digital Marketing Courses Cork City?

Options
  • 13-05-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi would anyone know of any 6-12 week full time digital marking courses that are coming up in Cork City, I searched all over google and couldn't find any so thought I'd ask here in case someone may have heard of one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 greengummybear

I saw about a month or two ago that the Digital Marketing Institute were offering courses in Cork, but usually they do 5 day intensive courses. I've just finished a 9 month digital marketing course myself. Are you looking to upskill for a job or are you running a business and need digital marketing work done?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 _Byron_

Thanks, actually looking for a 1 year now myself because they are more beneficial!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AbigailAC

I saw about a month or two ago that the Digital Marketing Institute were offering courses in Cork, but usually they do 5 day intensive courses. I've just finished a 9 month digital marketing course myself. Are you looking to upskill for a job or are you running a business and need digital marketing work done?

Hi! I am looking to upskill myself, do you have any recommendations to share? Thanks so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

AbigailAC wrote: »
    Hi! I am looking to upskill myself, do you have any recommendations to share? Thanks so much!

Did you spot this thread?
    Might be worth a shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AbigailAC

54kroc wrote: »
    Did you spot this thread?
    Might be worth a shot?

Thanks! I PM'd the original poster for more info, as the original link seems to have expired.

Thanks so much!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement