Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Digital Marketing Courses Galway City?

Options
  • 13-05-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi would anyone know of any 6-12 week full time digital marking courses that are coming up in Galway City, I searched all over google and couldn't find any so thought I'd ask here in case someone may have heard of one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Brother has been doing a course with these people and has only good things to say so far http://digitalmarketinginstitute.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭deisedude

_Byron_ wrote: »
    Hi would anyone know of any 6-12 week full time digital marking courses that are coming up in Galway City, I searched all over google and couldn't find any so thought I'd ask here in case someone may have heard of one.

Thanks.

I'm currenrly doing a 13 week course with Irish times training. PM and i can give you contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 32 _Byron_

deisedude wrote: »
    I'm currenrly doing a 13 week course with Irish times training. PM and i can give you contact details

Thanks actually found that would you believe.

However things have changed, now have to do a full time 1 year course and there'll all in dub alright but not galway :eek:

Advertisement