Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian jiu jitsu

Options
  • 13-05-2013 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there are bjj classes on anywhere during the day in cork, i work evenings and nights so im kinda stuck......Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

BJJ Cork run by Liam Beechinor really is the only place to go in Cork! They were located on McCurtain Street, but have moved up to Hollyhill in the last couple of months. Not sure if the move is permanent or not tho! I trained in there for a couple of weeks, but had to stop for a while due to work commitments. But I will be back in there after the summer! Sound group of lads too which makes all the difference...

Here's a link to the fb page.
    https://www.facebook.com/bjj.cork?fref=ts

Edit: Just saw you're looking for day classes. I'm pretty sure they do them as well sometimes. Would be worth getting in contact anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

K2C in Blackpool do a lunchtime BJJ class afaik.

Im sure The Boxing/MMA Clinic do daytime classes as well.

Advertisement