Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Espressos/Cappuccino Coffee Maker for €200

• 13-05-2013 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to invest in a espresso/cappuccino maker for under €200. Can anyone recommend a good machine?

I was thinking about the Delonghi EC330s as an example.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

Think you should take the advice I was given and go up 100€ and get the Gaggia Classic.
    It's way worth the extra few quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

you see used gaggia classics advertised on adverts/donedeal fairly regularly - as long as they are looked after they last for years so a used one should be fine. Probably get one for €200. You will need a decent grinder though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Dont buy something cheap that wont last. I brought a bean to cup coffee machine when there was very few 8 years ago and it was like €1,100. But still going perfect today after making over 10,000 cups of coffee(it seems like it will last a few more years) and we only had an engineer out once as someone didnt follow the instructions on the cleaning tablet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/kitchen/10706951/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kh_1_4_last

You can buy the gaggia classic for £169 on amazon and parcel motel it

Advertisement