Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armed Response Staplestown Rd

Options
  • 13-05-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Has anyone any idea whats going on in the Staplestown road area?

Armed response were parked up a few days last week not doing anything just watching :eek: and tonight i see two armed response cars patrolling the area,not good what ever is happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

steder wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea whats going on in the Staplestown road area?

Armed response were parked up a few days last week not doing anything just watching :eek: and tonight i see two armed response cars patrolling the area,not good what ever is happening.
    I've been hearing sirens coming from that direction at different times since quite early this morning, are they targeting some of the worst offenders of the town who live in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

I dont think so well at least not yet anyway.

Sure time will tell there not around for no reason something will happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I live on the staplestown rd and cant say I ve heard any sirens at all.

As for the local "rabble" afaik 2 are locked up, one is on the run n the others are same old, same old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

The armed response unit are in nearly every county. They're just doing patrol's and work like any other gardai. Try not to get too excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

The armed response unit are in nearly every county. They're just doing patrol's and work like any other gardai. Try not to get too excited.

Its far from excited i am getting ;)
    Ive lived in the area for quiet a while now and i have never seen a Garda presence as much as i have for the last week.
    Sure time will tell :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 stan99

think they are lookin for me,my tax is out since march:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Given the drinking, shouting and fighting going on right now maybe the armed response guys should be parked up along staplestown road

Advertisement