Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NANDO - Ginger & White Tabby lost in Kerry

• 13-05-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone. I dont know if its permissable to post a request for help in findling a pet but I am truly truly desperate for news on our 2 year old female spayed ginger and white tabby called Nando who went missing on Friday evening (10/5/2013) in Ballymacelligott near Tralee. She'll be very timid and frightened when not at home. We are so anxious for any news. She is very loved and our home is incomplete without her.

I cant work out if it is possible to post a photo on boards.ie but I have posted a photo on facebook on the pages belong to Animal Heaven Animal rescue, Munster Lost and Found Pets and Animal Help Net Kerry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement