Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help: Phase 6 science exam in 4 weeks.

Options
  • 13-05-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says. FAS replied back to me today after 3 months to tell me they accepted my appeal to resit the T1 exam but the problem is that it's in 4 weeks.

I last sat this exam about 4 years ago and alot has changed since. I badly need to get my hands on the new course material and the past exam papers. Even a copy of the new formula book they are allowed to use for the test would be great.

Also can anyone recommend me someone who can give grinds for this exam in the Dublin area. I'm going to take the next 4 weeks off work if needs be to get this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Contact Kevin St they'll give you a few numbers of instructors who do grinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 darkspark

He just wondering how the revision is goin. Sitting the exam in 2 weeks my self last attempt before I have to appeal it. Just wondering did you get a formula book. I've been goin over ast papers from 2009 up if ya need them

Advertisement