Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can my own dream surprise me

• 13-05-2013 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Right..any egg heads out there with who can explain the following in relation to dreams.....How can you have a dream and be surprised by something that then happens in the dream. For instance the other night I had a lovely dream and then something very unexpected happened that I remember thinking to myself as I just woke up 'WOW I was not expecting that'....How can this be if I'm driving the dream, is it two different parts of the brain in motion, one writing the script and one enjoying the suspense !!!! I think the clue might be in the fact that the surprise came as I was just waking up....was that one part of the brain reactivating when I awoke and that's why I was surprised ???:confused: answers on a post card pls :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Because we don't drive the dream unless we are having a Lucid Dream.

Advertisement