Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp7 advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I can't speak for the lower end MP7's as I've never used them, but I do own a TM MP7 and I know it has great range and accuracy straight out of the box due to that TM magic they sprinkle in their hop up units. It keeps up with any other aeg I've come up against, regardless of the shorter barrel. However it is expensive so choose wisely. I seem to have drifted from mine. Not sure why. Perhaps the lack of customisation compared to other aeg's. But perhaps that's just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I owned a Galaxy mp7; I paid peanuts for it; and tbh ... I got peanuts from it.

TM ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Had the very same Umarex MP7 and the TM MP7 AEP side by side at one stage, the TM made the Umarex look and feel like a cheap toy, also, as far as performance goes

The TM MP7 was miles ahead across the board Vs. The Umarex MP7, my advise is save up and go for the TM MP7 AEP, if electric powered is what you really want?

For me, the TM MP7 GBB has killed that idea in my mind and puts a big smile on my face everytime ;)

Hope this helps and wishing you happy Pew Pew Pew :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 airsoftger

ok thanks all for the great advice!
    i think ive decided to not get this one based on the comments and i might try to get a tm one used or something

Advertisement