Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best retail park in Dublin

Options
  • 13-05-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi guys?

Which retail park offers the best choice?

I like the Park in carrickmines. handy enough to get to on the Luas.

Anyone else have another good option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LovingMom

I like Blanchardstown. Great selection of stores and the parking is better than in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

liffeylite wrote: »
    Hi guys?

Which retail park offers the best choice?

I like the Park in carrickmines. handy enough to get to on the Luas.

Anyone else have another good option?
    While I agree that the Park has some good shops, I wouldn't exactly call it handy to get to by Luas. It's a good 10 minute walk from Ballyogan Wood stop.

Also, are you looking for retail parks in particular, or just shopping centres in general? I've always considered the big-box retail park an unfortunate import from the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Blanchardstown by a mile. It has lost a few shops over the past couple of years but is still probably one of the best places around. And unlike dundrum it has free parking, easier to get to and an all round better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 CelticCub

Blanchardstown by a mile. It has lost a few shops over the past couple of years but is still probably one of the best places around. And unlike dundrum it has free parking, easier to get to and an all round better place.

Yeh but Dundrum isnt a retail park its a Shopping Centre

Advertisement