Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand / Vintage Furniture

• 14-05-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops in, or around Limerick, that sell vintage or secondhand furniture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

Neadine wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any shops in, or around Limerick, that sell vintage or secondhand furniture.

maybe try some of the charity shops.think the animal welfare one on parnell street has a homeware section?!

Have a look at limerick auction rooms too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

shaaane wrote: »
    Have a look at limerick auction rooms too

Thanks, would never have thought of there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭gonzo1

Sixmilebridge have regular Auctions too, don't know anything about it though,

Here's a link

http://irishcountryhome.com/auction_rooms-1.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

keep an eye on the furniture section of done deal.ie too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

or even adverts.ie - tab at the top of this page.! :eek:

LB6 wrote: »
    or even adverts.ie - tab at the top of this page.! :eek:

Have been keeping an eye on adverts.ie
    So far anything I like is just too far away!

http://www.odonovan.ie/

This crowd hold an auction every month in Newcastle West. The first Saturday of the month I think. They really have a huge selection of old furniture that goes for all sorts of prices. House clear outs and stuff. I'm all for the auctions! :p

shaaane wrote: »
    http://www.odonovan.ie/

This crowd hold an auction every month in Newcastle West. The first Saturday of the month I think. They really have a huge selection of old furniture that goes for all sorts of prices. House clear outs and stuff. I'm all for the auctions! :p

That sounds good. Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Neadine wrote: »

Also check in with Indira Initiative - a couple of their volunteers have started refurbishing furniture & small appliances for resale to support the grinds & homework club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

There's a new shop replacing a spar on the top of henry street near the corner flag that has a bunch of old antique furniture in it, its not open yet but I'd say it will be open soon it looks almost finished.

Buckeye wrote: »
    Also check in with Indira Initiative - a couple of their volunteers have started refurbishing furniture & small appliances for resale to support the grinds & homework club.

Ok, where is that?

Advertisement