Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Issues

Options
  • 14-05-2013 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a bit of help.

I live in a small apartment block and we are having issues with kids hanging around the communal hall making a lot of noise, some kids live on the ground floor, the rest belong to local houses nearby. It is now getting to the stage where the noise, screaming, shouting is happening for a good 3/4 hours per night.

The kids are also screaming at the top of their voices on the small road in front of the building (I am guessing I can't do anything about this)

How would I be best to deal with this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

The only advice I would have is to complain to the parents, there's not much else you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Get onto the management company and get them to sort it. The MC are supposed to be the ones who oversee the running of the complex.

Advertisement