Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Road billboard gets Occupied

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

Zaph wrote: »
    For the purposes of clarification it's probably only fair to warn you that making legal threats against other people on this site is an automatic siteban.

Your move.

no, i'm good, in my view both parties have said enough and can move on now but of course it's up for mods to decide as you said

biko wrote: »
    We don't need people threatening getting all legal here. If you are insinuating any legal action again I will ban you permanently from this forum as boards don't want to get involved in real world court cases. Do you understand?

Edit, Zaph beat me to it.

I totally understand what you're saying Biko but i wasn't the instigator of what would have become a legal issue if a certain someone had tried to correlate the taking of a photo with the presumption of guilt

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

G Power wrote: »
    I totally understand what you're saying Biko but i wasn't the instigator of what would have become a legal issue if a certain someone had tried to correlate the taking of a photo with the presumption of guilt

Guilt of what?

kippy wrote: »
    I thought we'd seen the back of these chancers.

Any encroachment into the city, similar to last time, should not be given any leeway whatsoever.

I don't think you know which "chancers" are really effecting your life kippy

I don't think you know which "chancers" are really effecting your life kippy

I know a bunch of crusties who should be doing something more productive instead of creating a scene in a square in town, purporting to represent my wishes, effect my life more than any politician, banker or new world order member.

• Advertisement

kippy wrote: »
    I know a bunch of crusties who should be doing something more productive instead of creating a scene in a square in town, purporting to represent my wishes, effect my life more than any politician, banker or new world order member.

i'm genuinely curious to hear how you've come to this conclusion

please enlighten us all

i'm genuinely curious to hear how you've come to this conclusion

please enlighten us all

There you go, speaking on behalf of others already.

I wouldn't waste my time explaining it to be honest.
    Should be pretty obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aaaand we're done. Unfortunately these threads almost never work out in this forum.
    Perhaps Politics forum next time OP?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement