Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Red Seal Exam Revision Calgary query

Options
  • 14-05-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    I'm due to sit the red seal electrical exam here in Calgary soon and I was wondering does anyone have any advise in preparation; test questions, solutions? grinds? stuff like that.
    Its being years since I took an exam. :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

Hey mate sorry I can't help more but can you give a brief run down of the process up to getting approved for the exam? And is there a theory and practical? Sparking job in Calgary handy got? Thank mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭pig88

Go to a website called csa and then click on shop csa on the top of the page,here you will find "2012 ESAT Canadian Electrician C of Q Practice Tool",you can download it or buy a usb,costs about $100. You can also download the electrical code book and print it off in somewhere like staples,you will need to get used to the code book because 70% of the questions are based in the book for construction and I think it is 60% for industrial

I am based in Vancouver so Iam not sure if the format of the exams are the same but its probably the same bank of questions for b.c and alberta.

Advertisement