Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 breda76

Who is getting all these tickets?????? R the Mums and Dads that are queuing 'up all night' :P getting them first or what? Ive more to be doing than sitting at a computer trying to get tickets on a sunny Saturday morning. things we do for kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Bulls**t is what it is, it's obviously not a first come first served but some kind of random selection if people are not getting on til 10.15 but still getting tickets:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Bacchus wrote: »
    Got em!!! 6 in purple zone. Phew.

Had em on the phone too, hung up phone :) FYI, no tickets in front standing sections available anymore. Aim for the back.

with the app or site?

my app is searching but has only loaded half way for the last 25 minutes

is the site or the app the best option?

robert18 wrote: »
    Lads keep going there is no way they are gone. Its just their system can't take 1000s off people accessing at same time.

On side note.

Have 2 for the Friday night reserved seating that I am looking to swap for 2 for the Saturday night. Got 4 for the Saturday night was asked to get another 2 but they where gone trying to organise the 6 to go on the same night thanks.

Hi
    Where are they situated? My sister has two for Saturday nite and I think she might be looking to swap as she might have communion on the Sunday.

ticketmaster dont know how to tell time as its hopping from 15mins to 10mins back to 15mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

with the app or site?

my app is searching but has only loaded half way for the last 25 minutes

is the site or the app the best option?

Site and phone line. Let the site do it's jittery refreshing thing. It'll eventually get down to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

missed out on 5 on the app as it wouldn't let me edit my cc details..

got 5 standing on the web... all on a 3G connection.. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was my phone bang on 10 and waiting. Turned my tablet on about 10 past while my phone was waiting and my tablet found tickets first.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

Bread just sent you pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭jjd

what a pisstake
    After waiting the 15 mins it still comes back saying no matches for anywhere
    if the fing tickets are gone why make people wait 15 mins to tell them
    Joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

meant breda sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

jjd wrote: »
    what a pisstake
    Joke

same here im gone back to the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

jjd wrote: »
    what a pisstake
    Joke

and then you go to the back of the line again due to some "glitch"

whilst johnny come lately gets them first time at 10.40

extremely unfair :(

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

Managed to get 2 on the app after about 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Your wait time is approx 2 minutes....lol jk 15 or more

**** this website, been trying since 10

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Ruginator

Got mine just 3 mins ago, just waiting in the Que since 10. Still hope hang in there, after all the 15,12,7,5,8,12 countdowns it eventually loaded a page

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

"THere was a problem with your request"....Mother of God!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Keep trying people keep trying i just got some near same time just declined 2 standing got steated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Just wandered over to ticketmaster in Donaghmede. Three people ahead of me. Got six tickets no problem. Wife was on the computer at home & still waiting by the time I was done.

Apparently there was an overnight queue for them but only about 100 people, they all got theirs within 20 mins.

I spent last night watching a movie, couple beers & a decent night's sleep :)

surely there is an honest transpaarant ssytem of selling tickets ( TICKETMASTER ) need not apply
    This appears to be just a random cheap chinese software kind of thing there is no que as the wait time just keeps randomly changing its all over the kip
    meanwhile thousands of people are just being strung along

IF THERES NO TICKETS LEFT PUT UP A NOTICE AND STOP THE BULL****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

just got two seating on iPhone app. Sister's daughter will be delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Went back on again got two more standing, cleared my cache tried a different browser and got two more seating - that makes 8. Still tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

offering me two tickets each time i go into app. about a 3 min wait. website no luck there. i think the app is the way to go for these.

greenman09 wrote: »
    offering me two tickets each time i go into app. about a 3 min wait. website no luck there. i think the app is the way to go for these.

i was having no luckwith app no first (10.00) (10.15)then load halfways & nothing happening then.depends

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭andy2die4

just got tickets in the highest stand, at the very back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

andy2die4 wrote: »

thats where mine are

absolutley ZERO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

offering me 2 now again. i have ickets for the sat anyway and just tried off chance. 3 times in a row from 10.40 it offered tickets

Have been trying for 54 mins now for any tickets anywhere and every time it comes back NO MATCHES

TICKETMASTER ARE ****EHAWKS

• Advertisement

andy2die4 wrote: »

It where Rowu is ?

Advertisement