Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Just got Sunday tickets seated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Grey zone still available on app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

2 Tickets at the back of the upper cusack here for me. happy out to havr gotten them...someting on the half way line would have been nice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Reager

Using the ticketmaster app - get tickets allocated then on checkout get an error after putting in credit card security code - Sorry, we are unable to reach the server right now. Tried 2 cc's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

3 digit code on back (sorry if seem state obivious ) no prob only verification prob i had forgot the code.mad dash to look for wherei had it written

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 headmelt

I'm glad I looked at this forum first before I gave up! My daughter was so upset and is now over the moon. I got them for the Hogan stand 334. Good luck for those who are trying, there might still be some left.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Reager

3 digit code on back (sorry if seem state obivious ) no prob only verification prob i had forgot the code.mad dash to look for wherei had it written
    Yep - putting that code in and then I get the error "Sorry we are unable to reach the server right now".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There are early entry tickets available for the front zones, how come? Too expensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

eh i dunno wrote: »

THANK YOU. I WENT LOOKING AND GOT FOUR :)

There are early entry tickets available for the front zones, how come? Too expensive?

u should have seem premium prices they were charging up to nearly 300efor tickets

• Advertisement

Reager wrote: »
    Yep - putting that code in and then I get the error "Sorry we are unable to reach the server right now".
    thats proves the app is not worth a **** so if it is not connecting right so.
    had better luck on desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I got 4 for the Sunday thankfully. Don't think I was this stressed for a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

There seems to be still "Early Entry Package" and "Hot Ticket Package" tickets available. Has anyone bought these? They appear to be simply a seated ticket, along with a free gift and some photo of the band, and then with the early entry package you can take your seat earlier than others. The whole thing is such a scam, it's ridiculous. Why would anyone even want to take their seat earlier than everyone else? You're going to be sitting down for hours anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I had a laptop on 100meg broadband.
    I had a phone using their app on same broadband.
    I had another phone on emobile network.

I still could not get through to book tickets. There has to be a better way of doing it.

Only for the poster above mentioning they got some for sunday which pointed me in the one direction, (get it:o) I would have nothing.

Great tip buddy

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tom890

Hi,

I need some advice here. I bought tickets for one direction for my 12year old in standing. Will she be allowed in this area- she is tall so might be ok. Do they look for I.D. or take parents word?

tom890 wrote: »
    Hi,

I need some advice here. I bought tickets for one direction for my 12year old in standing. Will she be allowed in this area- she is tall so might be ok. Do they look for I.D. or take parents word?

If she is tall & 12 she might get away with it.or else try walk with a group or with another adult & get in that way.

I had a laptop on 100meg broadband.
    I had a phone using their app on same broadband.
    I had another phone on emobile network.

I still could not get through to book tickets. There has to be a better way of doing it.

Only for the poster above mentioning they got some for sunday which pointed me in the one direction, (get it:o) I would have nothing.

Great tip buddy

Thanks
    Ya nearl the same took 1/2hr to get anything on both App was crap

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

I hope all those people trying to sell tickets on adverts.ie and gumtree will be stucked with them.

The first ones were up for sale at half ten!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

On adverts they can't be sold above cost price if I remember correctly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

greenman09 wrote: »

i thought with adverts.ie ,tickets can only be sold at the original selling price. and i thought i read in the rules that prophet cannot me made on the site while selling event tickets , something to do with touts or something , thats how it all was years ago, might be changed doe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

greenman09 wrote: »

You are thinking about toutless , that is the site which cannot sell tickets over face value

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

You are thinking about toutless , that is the site which cannot sell tickets over face value

:eek: dam i thought it was the other way around, i thought adverts would have been the one where you couldnt make profit , should be like that on any website, hate touts!!!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

No, they were right:

Profiteering Attempting to sell an item above the Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
    Adverts.ie is a community marketplace and does not encourage profiteering.
    We will not however remove the listing and we leave it up to the buyer to decide on whether to make an offer or not.
    Ticket sales is an exception. All ticket sales are at face value (plus booking fee and additional costs) or less. Adverts.ie moderators reserve the right to remove any ad that is deemed excessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

ddeb wrote: »
    Tickets going on sale in the morning, try Carrolls Westmoreland Street. Not many people know there is a ticketmaster there

Great Tip, never knew about this one! only a few in the queue & we all got our tickets , happy Days:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ericaa wrote: »
    No, they were right:

Profiteering Attempting to sell an item above the Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
    Adverts.ie is a community marketplace and does not encourage profiteering.
    We will not however remove the listing and we leave it up to the buyer to decide on whether to make an offer or not.
    Ticket sales is an exception. All ticket sales are at face value (plus booking fee and additional costs) or less. Adverts.ie moderators reserve the right to remove any ad that is deemed excessive.

Oh right didnt no that actually , my bad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 breda76

I contacted a guy on gumtree re tickets. He didnt know what area they were in as he is not getting tickets till next week! Whats his game??

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tom890

If she is tall & 12 she might get away with it.or else try walk with a group or with another adult & get in that way.

Yea, I'll give it a go......Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭andy2die4

breda76 wrote: »
    I contacted a guy on gumtree re tickets. He didnt know what area they were in as he is not getting tickets till next week! Whats his game??

Tout... buying from someone else to sell to you for higher price.

Or trying to get money from you and then gone.

I'd say, stay away.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Thanks to you I did too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭First Focus

Can anyone help me with a bit of advice, my sister inlaw bought tickets for the Saturday concert from some site, anyway tickets arrived Friday and now she finds out they are in different seating, one is k and the other one is bb davin stand lower, is there anyone here that can tell me are they in any asses roar of each other, they are devastated with this, thanks

Advertisement