Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

One Direction are due to cancel their Saturday night concert here in Dublin . They will be playing in Glasgow that night instead.

'Over 50 artists and bands will join Katy Perry and Coldplay to perform at Europe’s largest free music festival, performing across the event’s three stages - the Main Stage, In New Music Stage and a BBC Introducing Stage which will showcase talented unsigned and undiscovered artists.

Joining headliners Coldplay to perform on the Main Stage on Saturday 24 May are One Direction, Bastille, Pharrell, Jake Bugg, Lily Allen and Ed Sheeran'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

wacotaco wrote: »
    One Direction are due to cancel their Saturday night concert here in Dublin . They will be playing in Glasgow that night instead.

'Over 50 artists and bands will join Katy Perry and Coldplay to perform at Europe’s largest free music festival, performing across the event’s three stages - the Main Stage, In New Music Stage and a BBC Introducing Stage which will showcase talented unsigned and undiscovered artists.

Joining headliners Coldplay to perform on the Main Stage on Saturday 24 May are One Direction, Bastille, Pharrell, Jake Bugg, Lily Allen and Ed Sheeran'
    Could easily play in Glasgow and here, and as they're not headlining I presume that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Is there any confirmation on this, my missus will be gutted

stuchyg wrote: »
    Is there any confirmation on this, my missus will be gutted

99% guarantee theyll.play both, theyre not headllinimg the other thing, they will certainly do.both

EDIT: "One direction will be first on stage on may 24th".. there we go.. no cancellation, nothing people need to worry about
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/one-direction-kick-start-radio-3468656

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭danois

Have they said who will be supporting yet? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

danois wrote: »

5 Seconds of Summer so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭danois

ciaramc wrote: »
    5 Seconds of Summer so far

Thanks for that. Never heard of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭tatoo

I bought tickets from ticketmaster but haven't got them yet, have they been posted out yet ?
    ....if they have, what should I do ?

ThaI nks for that. Never heard of them!

They're pop punkish.. Quite good, but not very 1D..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

tatoo wrote: »
    I bought tickets from ticketmaster but haven't got them yet, have they been posted out yet ?
    ....if they have, what should I do ?

Check ticketmaster faq for some answers relating to delivery : http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/tickets_not_received.html

If you ordered them online, and selected "by post" option, you should log in to your ticketmaster account and check the status of the order. It will say if they have been posted out yet.

If you ordered them online and selected TicketFast option, you should of got an email to print them out if not you can log in to your ticketmaster account and print them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

My kid sister has a ticket for the cusack stand entering via james's avenue. How near to that will I be able to accompany her before we get to the barrier for ticket holders only?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are Rough Copy too?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

My kid sister has a ticket for the cusack stand entering via james's avenue. How near to that will I be able to accompany her before we get to the barrier for ticket holders only?

?

?

Therell be access points at roads, normally about 5 minutes walk from the stadium, where only ticket holders will be allowed, and non ticket holders will be refused.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Finish approx half 10

Sorry to bring up an old post but where did you hear this?
    Trying to sort out buses/luas'/trains/any mode of public transport for Friday and having a finish time would be so handy!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Sorry to bring up an old post but where did you hear this?
    Trying to sort out buses/luas'/trains/any mode of public transport for Friday and having a finish time would be so handy!

Cerfew for all gigs.is 11, so they always end about half 10, 10:45 :) never seen a gig which hasnt :)

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Cerfew for all gigs.is 11, so they always end about half 10, 10:45 :) never seen a gig which hasnt :)
    Oh I wasnt aware of this at all! Thanks a million though youve cut all my planning and confusion down to just a simple "walk to Drumcondra station" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hols_addict

Any idea what time 1D will take to the stage ? Thinking about 8.30ish. Would this be right ??

Any idea what time 1D will take to the stage ? Thinking about 8.30ish. Would this be right ??

The ticketmaster faq page is saying approx 8pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Support band is 18:15 (5 Seconds of Summer)
    Main Act is 20:15 (One Direction)

• Advertisement

timmywex wrote: »
    Support band is 18:15 (5 Seconds of Summer)
    Main Act is 20:15 (One Direction)

That'll move to half 8 with finish half 10.. Almost guarantee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

Some useful info regarding getting to and from the concert:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I know ticket says gate opens at 5 but what time will one direction start on Friday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I know ticket says gate opens at 5 but what time will one direction start on Friday evening?

Anyone any ideas?

Useful Dublin bus map for routes to/from the concert

The garda event document that I posted yesterday states one direction are on at 20:15hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I missed the beginning of Joe Duffy show on RTE. A bus driver was on saying they have changed the drop and collection for One Direction concert. It is usually directly outside Croke Park but now they have change it so kids have to walk some distance to get their buses home.

Anyone know what is happening and the new directions. I rang the cus company they were unaware of anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

All buses and coaches are dropping off and collecting at The O2 concourse, everyone will need to walk up East Wall Road to access the concert

Thanks

• Advertisement

Wondering does anyone know why Croke park have changed the drop off and collection points at Croke park? Bit of a pain as large group going parents are afraid some will get lost or miss the bus.

Advertisement