Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ticketmaster Ireland ‏@TicketmasterIre 5m
    #1DDay @onedirection have just added a SECOND date @CrokePark Dublin on 25 May 2014. Tickets are ON SALE NOW

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

My nerves are shot - trying to get tickets for my nieces. Got the circle of doom from 9.58 on PC and iPad and got to choose tickets for lower stand, it said a wait of 5 minutes but that went on for ages. Got three tickets down in the corner but I couldn't risk being choosy so I took them. The iPad was still circling and now has come up with 'Service Unavailable'!

I used to be good a getting concert tickets. I feel old :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

2mins!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Second date announced, so Id say people should be ok for a ticket if your in the queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Managed to get 5 grey standing! Had an option for 5 purple on the iphone app but it crashed on me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭deeks

Just got 2 Grey Zone Standing.

And no tickets available! Back to processing! Jaysus me nerves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭bren50c

Lads just stick with, the wait times are all over the place but I got through and got tickets for my sis. The site isn't crashing they just have a virtual queue built in. don't refresh the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I got through and then it said "no tickets available" for seated

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just gor a message that no standing tickets available ... back into the queue just to get to the ticket select page.

• Advertisement

Ericaa wrote: »
    Finally been told the tickets I want aren't available, back to another 15 minute wait...

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

Just gor a message that no standing tickets available ... back into the queue just to get to the ticket select page.
    Likewise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭bren50c

Prodigious wrote: »
    Same

i'd say you'd have a better chance if you go with 'best available' seats

First date sold out.
    There goes @CrokePark first date, it's now SOLD OUT. Wow, that was fast! Second date on 25 May 2014 is ON SALE NOW.

So, are those of us who are now queuing to get back to the landing page queuing for the wrong date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

24th sold out! According to Niall Horan on twitter. Book 25th!

Were the uk dates released today too?

January wrote: »
    24th sold out! According to Niall Horan on twitter. Book 25th!
    Looking at the circle of death on that date for last 4/5 mins

I did best available...

Seriously, if these fools sell out two dates in Croke park......omg!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Grr, flew through as soon as the 25th was announced, right to the point of seeing my allocated seats, then I clicked 'buy now' and it crashed :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

I dont understand why they had not a presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

how do you get to the second date tickets, this is ffing nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

circle of death here also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004AB7C8DB5215

Can't believe I've spent an hour here trying to get tickets on a sunny sat morning!!

Thats what I would like to know. I am back in a queue after being told the tickets were not available, but will I be redirected to the new date?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

44 minutes and 3 laptops and still no tickets something is not right here, this is so frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

This is actually a bit ridiculous. If they were for me I'd have given up ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I clicked on the 25th and still on that annoying circle of death, not even in queue yet

• Advertisement

I clicked on the 25th and still on that annoying circle of death, not even in queue yet

Same story for me.

Advertisement