Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Got to the select ticket page and blank screen! Had to refresh and back in the bloody queue! Ah here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

Just got to select seated for the second date - still processing, no wait time given

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

If you do eventually get to buy tickets, don't forget to make sure you don't fall for Ticketmaster's new 'insurance' scam. In the heat of the moment, it might be easy to forget to opt out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

If you do eventually get to buy tickets, don't forget to make sure you don't fall for Ticketmaster's new 'insurance' scam. In the heat of the moment, it might be easy to forget to opt out

I bought tickets but don't think I opted out of anything, whats this scam?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I got through on three tabs to select tickets, just did 4 x best available and waiting time on each is between 10 - 15

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I reckon touts are trying to buy as many as possible.
    I don't envy any of ye poor parents try hard here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I'm hearing rumours that the Ticketmaster IE iPhone app will get you tickets quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Managed to get indigo standing for the second date.

Only got that because I was using the ticketmaster app on Android. Whip your smartphones out if you have them, cuz I was getting no where on the computer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Ericaa wrote: »
    Managed to get indigo standing for the second date.

Only got that because I was using the ticketmaster app on Android. Whip your smartphones out if you have them, cuz I was getting no where on the computer!

Also got standing tix via the iPhone app. Regular computer just not working!

• Advertisement

Don't use multiple tabs on the same pc, they let you wait the 15 mins then tell you to f*ck off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Got through to buying tickets part just entered security code, not it says Running you're wait time 15 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

For sale on done deal already.... €190 per ticket ..:eek:

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Also got standing tix via the iPhone app. Regular computer just not working!

Yup, been on here for an hour now, and the computer was no help haha.
    Didn't even need to get out of bed after all, tut :P

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

Looks sold out from the app

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Prodigious wrote: »
    Looks sold out from the app

Ticketmaster saying on Twitter that there is a lot of availability still for the second date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

im on 10 mins, come on ta f***. Sorry kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

iMuse wrote: »
    I bought tickets but don't think I opted out of anything, whats this scam?

'Missed event insurance'. There was a time a while back when they automatically added it on to your ticket charge (something like €6 a ticket) but they got a lot of grief for it so maybe you have to opt in now. Like a lot of insurances, it's actually very limited in what you can claim for.

Phone is a hell of a lot faster. Just pressed pay and now its stuck on updating... Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

'Missed event insurance'. There was a time a while back when they automatically added it on to your ticket charge (something like €6 a ticket) but they got a lot of grief for it so maybe you have to opt in now. Like a lot of insurances, it's actually very limited in what you can claim for.

No mention of it on my reciept on the ticket master website. I managed to get 4 tickets in the lower tier of the cusack stand. All this hassle and Im not even going!

Prodigious wrote: »
    Phone is a hell of a lot faster. Just pressed pay and now its stuck on updating... Fingers crossed

That happened to me as well but they were actually bought. Check your account on the computer to see if they've been bought!

BOOOM. Bought them. Thanks for the smart phone tip. Worked.

wait time is jumping up and down between 12 and 15, not hopefull about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

shut down other tabs or browsers folks, back to the start

Ticketfast (the yoke to print them) is unavailable atm, not that it matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Tickets for Wembley 7 th June available if one wanted the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Got two indigo standing tickets, sweet mother of god, never again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Got them eventually from the PC- now I cant even get through to my niece to tell her! #wantmyglory !

• Advertisement

iPhone app not working for me, can't get any availability

Advertisement