Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction - Croke Park 2014 - *Discussion Only - NO ticket Sales/Requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Is the Sunday appearing for anyone one the app

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Got two pink standing for the 25th through the app. First few attempts said it couldn't connect to servers but got there in the end and chuffed I got pink :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

greenman09 wrote: »
    Is the Sunday appearing for anyone one the app

I can't see any sunday tickets on the app

Got 2 tickets for say night through the app. Knocked me out 3 times then gave me 2 . 139 inc booking fee

Try the sat peeps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Obro

laros wrote: »
    For sale on done deal already.... €190 per ticket ..:eek:

My neighbour got tickets on Donedeal for the last concert in the o2 and they were stolen tickets. The original owner had got replacements so BEWARE everyone !

Obviously, my neighbours were not allowed attend and they paid a fortune for them.

Went in again could have got another 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Do not have more than 1 tab open. you will have to start from the start again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

Got four seated - Thats a Christmas pressie off the list now. Best of luck to anyone waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

eventually got 2 lower Hogan after 1 hr 17 mins. tried the phone app, about 2 mins
    In future will know what to do :)
    Anyway, I am the best Dad in the world, for a little while anyway

• Advertisement

Got 4 standing. I'm not even going. See what OH wants to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Does the 25th not work for anyone else on the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

ciaramc wrote: »
    Does the 25th not work for anyone else on the app?

I picked up two tickets through the app for the 25th.

Still cant get the 25th working on the app. Deleted the app and reloaded it, but nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I give up now i'm getting sorry but no matches to your search but we might have other tickets.

Sold out I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Pops_20

Are the tickets sold out? I've been trying the site since 10 and now there are no matches found for seating tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I need seated ones aswell because of the under 14 rule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

That entire experience was amazingly arduous. Have they sold out two dates at Croke Park? Really? Wow. Managed to get 4 tickets all via the app. My sister and cousins are happy out but I feel sorry for parents out there with little ones eager to go and having to deal with that awful ticketmaster system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    That entire experience was amazingly arduous. Have they sold out two dates at Croke Park? Really? Wow. Managed to get 4 tickets all via the app. My sister and cousins are happy out but I feel sorry for parents out there with little ones eager to go and having to deal with that awful ticketmaster system.

I know the system is a complete pain but its a complete lottery, we had multiple phones, ipads and laptops going until one of them got lucky.

Also the no kids in the standing area rule probably resulted in most of the demand being for the seated areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 britie

Finally after 2 hours of trying via, the app, 4 ****y seats at the back of the stadium....Glad I'm not going!!

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »
    I give up now i'm getting sorry but no matches to your search but we might have other tickets.

Sold out I reckon

I just gave up also. Got right to the end and "verify card or use other card" came up. Tried this but it just shut down so no tickets.

Does any think there will be extra tickets released later?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

1hr and 45mns and finally got tkts for the second show. Ticketmaster have had these issues for years and have never properly addressed them. Money money money.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Emmett1

Hi folks

On Ticket Master since 9:50.. Got as far as the check out/reserve screen. It is still white.... Loading. Am I right in thinking I wont get them. Tried ringing ticket master to no avail. Left on hold.

I am going to have some very sad girls.

Emmett1 wrote: »
    Hi folks

On Ticket Master since 9:50.. Got as far as the check out/reserve screen. It is still white.... Loading. Am I right in thinking I wont get them. Tried ringing ticket master to no avail. Left on hold.

I am going to have some very sad girls.

Similar happened to me so I just gave up.

Obro wrote: »
    Similar happened to me so I just gave up.

Just got through to Ticket master.... They have informed me All Tickets are sold out. Stop waiting. They stated We were just unlucky. They are sold out since 2:00pm. I wont be very popular in my house. May go on the hunt.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Very frustrating.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Deffo be an extra night if not 2 I say

Deffo be an extra night if not 2 I say

Hope your right. I think I'll give Ticket master a wide birth and just do the old fashion queuing outside the music shop trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I don't think there will be more dates announced. If I remember correctly, Croke Park has a license for three concerts per year. So not very likely that they will spend it for a third One Direction concert (though you can never be sure)

• Advertisement

I hope they do..... I have some very unhappy girls here. I have put up some wanted adverts on some sites. Some of the offers I have received are laughable. Been offered tickets from 175-200 each.

Advertisement