Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage and Intra stat reporting

Options
  • 14-05-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

HELP:(

I am trying to set up Intra stat in Sage 50 Accounts Professional and I am clearly missing something.....

When I click on the Intra stat button in Purchase order processing it gave
    me some purchase orders but not the required ones.....? I cleared them off by generating the Intra stat return but now nothing is coming up and I am struggling to see what I am missing....

I rang Sage and they sent me two documents out which really did not help as the items on the document were already done......

Anyone help please....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi ,

Have you tried posting this on the Accountancy forum. There is boardie, who is connected to Sage, and is always helping with advice.

I think I have also seen him in this section, but not 100% sure

Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Big Mig

I did get a PM from someone, but actually got it sorted myself!! :-) Thanks a million though

Advertisement