Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Contract

Options
  • 14-05-2013 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi There

My contract is up in the next couple of weeks with you guys. Is there some way to contact you and tell you that I dont wish to renew? Tried to access it on the website, but couldnt find a link to email somebody.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi There

My contract is up in the next couple of weeks with you guys. Is there some way to contact you and tell you that I dont wish to renew? Tried to access it on the website, but couldnt find a link to email somebody.

Thanks

Hi captain caveman

Your contract will not automatically renew unless you want it to. If youwish to close your account or wish to arrange the closure of your account at a specific date please contact eircom cancellations on free phone 1901 (option 4 and then 3).

Regards

Al

Advertisement