Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Benefit

Options
  • 14-05-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Firstly let me just apologise as I wasn't sure where to post this please feel free to move it into the right area!

I'm due my baby on July 24th this year and I won't be getting paid from work so I've worked out that I'll be getting the highest amount of maternity benefit. My partner is currently in college but is due to finish up at the end of May, he is returning to do his final year in Sept. If he can't find work for the summer months he will receive a jobseekers payment. Based on my means he gets about €50.00/week. So seeing as I'll be on a reduced payment for 6months I'm wondering will his money go up and roughly how much will he get? I'm trying to figure out roughly how much we'll have in a month and I can't seem to get answers from social welfare or citizens information.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Not knowing where to post doesn't make it okay to use N&F as a dumping ground.

In your case, you should be posting in the benefits forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭vanna

Spear wrote: »

In your case, you should be posting in the benefits forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861
    I'm doing this on my mobile and I spent ages trying to find the appropriate place to put it but couldn't find a benefits forum. I did apologise at the start of my post. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. No need for being so narky about it though. I'm not very used to using boards, we all have to start somewhere! Have a wonderful day.

I've moved this post to the appropriate forum. Trying to delete it from here but I can't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

vanna wrote: »
    I've moved this post to the appropriate forum. Trying to delete it from here but I can't.

You can delete individual posts, but not one that starts a thread once someone has replied to it.

Ok, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

Thought i had a post here?

I'm curious as to where this thread should have went?

Thought i had a post here?

I'm curious as to where this thread should have went?

You did, and I deleted it.

It should have gone in benefits, just as the OP was directed to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

You did, and I deleted it.

It should have gone in benefits, just as the OP was directed to.
    Oh, but if, as the OP said, you don't know where to post, was she not right to put it here?

Oh, but if, as the OP said, you don't know where to post, was she not right to put it here?

No, hence the stickies telling people not to do that, and where and how to find the proper place.

No, hence the stickies telling people not to do that, and where and how to find the proper place.

The mobile version of this site makes it extremely difficult to find the "proper " place to put ones post. Boards is great for getting info needed if you can find out exactly where the post should go. It's not very helpful if this is not the case.

• Advertisement

vanna wrote: »
    The mobile version of this site makes it extremely difficult to find the "proper " place to put ones post. Boards is great for getting info needed if you can find out exactly where the post should go. It's not very helpful if this is not the case.

Did you follow the recently added touch site method, outlined here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056934847

Advertisement