Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Mr E wrote: »
    Boring episode, great ending.

Same here,
    Another 4 ep to go, but fairly stringing us along, as it's up one week & ...
    Tom has nothing to lose only Red & now he's got the fulcrum, but paid the price for it as well!

What's the view in the US for the show's survival?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Good episode but I'm guessing that ending was all Reddington's plan right? Seems a bit suspicious he'd just tell Dembe they need to disappear and then he handily gets shot in front of probably the only person the FBI will believe when she tells them he's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

so .. just caught up. one thing i find i really hate about the blacklist is the setting is very dark . Makes it hard to see. anyways

what is the fulcrum?

yes , id say without a doubt another 2 season left in it however rating have droped. and i can see from myself , its not the first show to watch. rarely watch it the night after anymore. Very hard to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Berlin is clearly Liz's dad :o

I can't pick up on another reason why Red would be so involved otherwise if he wasn't.
    I think in the last ep when he was in the room and called her name was telling though ;)

Smidge wrote: »
    I think in the last ep when he was in the room and called her name was telling though ;)
    Who called who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

What's the view in the US for the show's survival?

Already renewed for a 3rd season and likely to go on as it has a pretty big Netflix deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Already renewed for a 3rd season and likely to go on as it has a pretty big Netflix deal.
    pretty big is an understatement, $2million per episode, id say each episode costs about $3-4million to make, shows not going anywhere soon,

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

season 2 episode 19, a solid episode
    with Fulcrum reveal, hopefully can move on to some new interesting development counting down to finale at episode 22

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yes it was very good. Hopefully the main reveal over the next few episodes is Lizzie and Red's backstory... they're really dragging the arse out of it at this stage.

They need a clean slate (and new conspiracy) for Season 3.

season 2 episode 20, interesting catch up especially on Lizzie & Red
    bit by bit
    :mad:

• Advertisement

season 2 episode 21, the tease on Lizzie is gaining momentum :D she is learning to trust Red slowly as Red takes every opportunity to gain her trust & to expose her to his list over both seasons which she is apparently unaware is somehow related to her parents in some way
    Red will have to deal with the Director perhaps in season 3 or beyond, to kill him or jail him
    :pac::pac::pac:

really deserve a season 3 :cool:

good episode, but i dunno, how can they get liz, she has a copy of the fulcrum or at least enough to keep these guys at bay, i mean red kept them at bay for 20 years with just the threat of having it, now they know liz and red have it,

bar that it was pretty good,

don ramo wrote: »
    good episode, but i dunno, how can they get liz, she has a copy of the fulcrum or at least enough to keep these guys at bay, i mean red kept them at bay for 20 years with just the threat of having it, now they know liz and red have it,

bar that it was pretty good,

can the fulcrum be copied ? also can it be copied in such a haste before giving to the director ?

don't think the director just want to jail her, believe he has other intentions which is more than the fulcrum

will need to watch how the finale any leads

mafaa wrote: »
    can the fulcrum be copied ? also can it be copied in such a haste before giving to the director ?

don't think the director just want to jail her, believe he has other intentions which is more than the fulcrum

yes it can be copied and is not on a usb stick i think ,Liz placed it on that chaps table on a usb stick and basically its not digital . Id say she will shag tom in the finale and get back together with him soon.
    Glad to see him back as kinda the main cast.

i dunno if she can copy it, but it was more or less a film with loads of documents, or at least thats what it looked like, so all she had to do was get out a camera and record it,

yeah its gonna be interesting to see how things play out,

bpb101 wrote: »
    yes it can be copied and is not on a usb stick i think ,Liz placed it on that chaps table on a usb stick and basically its not digital . Id say she will shag tom in the finale and get back together with him soon.
    Glad to see him back as kinda the main cast.

that wasn't usb stick, it was the fulcrum as shown when the director picked it up from the table

don ramo wrote: »
    i dunno if she can copy it, but it was more or less a film with loads of documents, or at least thats what it looked like, so all she had to do was get out a camera and record it,

yeah its gonna be interesting to see how things play out,

both of them left hurried to meet Red so i doubted they had it copied in the house, next seen they were driving & then rushed to meet the Director giving the impression that it was not copied ; since she said copied then should be

both of them left hurried to meet Red so i doubted they had it copied in the house, next seen they were driving & then rushed to meet the Director giving the impression that it was not copied ; since she said copied then should be
    even at that, red managed to hold them back for 20 years with the threat of it, now they know it exists, seems odd to force the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Red's lady friend nurse hit woman cleaner etc., who looks like Linda Hunt should be in more often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

bpb101 wrote: »
    so .. just caught up. one thing i find i really hate about the blacklist is the setting is very dark . Makes it hard to see. anyways

what is the fulcrum?

yes , id say without a doubt another 2 season left in it however rating have droped. and i can see from myself , its not the first show to watch. rarely watch it the night after anymore. Very hard to follow

With regards to the brightness/darkness issue, it depends what device you are watching it on and what kind of quality the original source is.

The Fulcrum is a large cache of files which documents the existence of a shadow government running USA and the world behind the scenes. Much like The Syndicate in The X-Files.

Stopped watching months ago and just recently caught up. Last few episodes have been fine but the shoe has lack a sense of urgency. I guess that ought to change now that
    Lizzie is being targeted by The Cabal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

What group of self-respecting megalomaniacs get together and say "Lads, we'll need a name."
    "How about something innocent like The Cabal"
    "That's grand, evil witches coven, sinister overtones, diabolic....nobody will suspect us".
    "...to think suggestion number 2 was Irish Water".
    "We're keeping that as a fallback."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Red's lady friend nurse hit woman cleaner etc., who looks like Linda Hunt should be in more often

Mr Kaplan?
    Have you ever seen The Incredibles?
    She reminds me of Edna e Mode from it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Great finale with plenty of twists. Can't wait to see what happens next season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I liked that finale. Still not sure what Reddington has to do with Lizzie and her family and why he was so desperate to help her, though (maybe I'm missing something painfully obvious...)

Hopefully Tom will be back next season too. I do like Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I liked that finale. Still not sure what Reddington has to do with Lizzie and her family and why he was so desperate to help her, though (maybe I'm missing something painfully obvious...)

Hopefully Tom will be back next season too. I do like Tom.

Maybe he is her uncle or was a family friend. He must have a close connection to her or something as why would he care so much about her welfare

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Smidge wrote: »
    Mr Kaplan?
    Have you ever seen The Incredibles?
    She reminds me of Edna e Mode from it :D

Is that her name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Yeah Mr. Kaplan is who shows up to clean up the crime scenes. She should be in it more but Blacklist pretty much fails at fleshing out back stories of supporting cast. Ressler's pill addiction looked like it could have gone somewhere but was quietly dropped and then
    referenced randomly in the finale or 2nd last episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

very strong ending after a few dodgy episodes mid season.
    Really looking forward to the next season now.

I thought that Red was having an affair with Lizzie's mother, then her and Lizzie's dad were fighting about it....
    Don't know where I got that from though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

Secret Organisation running the World-The Kabal-how original (yawn). Its still a good series but this has been done to bloody death..

• Advertisement

season 3 promo

i really hope their on the run for a good while, like a good few shows, this one can drive me mad at times, but overall its pretty good, and im looking forward to season 3,

Advertisement