Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 60,588 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A good opening episode to season 3.

Dembe's stroyline looks very interesting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Was a very interesting start I agree...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i was expecting a time jump, and seeing liz and red on the run for a bit, but that was a nice twist with her heading for the russian embassy,

the dembe story looks interesting alright, id say the cabal is looking for a way to get to red, or at least stay a step ahead of him, so are gonna use dembe for information,

solid opening, and with russians now looking to become involved it should make things much more interesting,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I don't know exactly why, but i'm finding it hard to watch this season. It's just not capturing my attention like the last 2 seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

lizzie looks good as a blonde.

I don't know exactly why, but i'm finding it hard to watch this season. It's just not capturing my attention like the last 2 seasons.
    i thinks its evolved nicely, i like the change in dynamics with red and liz on the run, but you know by mid season itll be back to teh status quo, and theyll be back working with the FBI,

4ddeb89bb4ad236c2d8ce1183e7c11ad.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭d1980

When is it back on living?
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

d1980 wrote: »
    When is it back on living?
    Tks

This coming Friday at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm enjoying this season quite a lot. Its kept me interested so far in a way that season 2 did not at times.

Reds Houdini ex machina at the end of every episode is still a little grating as it keeps happening so it was really satisfying to see him totally caught out at the end of the last one and helplessly watch on as Lizzie was about to be tortured. Dembe to the rescue. Made for a nice change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm enjoying this season quite a lot. Its kept me interested so far in a way that season 2 did not at times.

Reds Houdini ex machina at the end of every episode is still a little grating as it keeps happening so it was really satisfying to see him totally caught out at the end of the last one and helplessly watch on as Lizzie was about to be tortured. Dembe to the rescue. Made for a nice change.

yeah , its been good alright , Lot different from the blacklist we knew

I like how tom is still in it, and although everybody in the fbi wants her caught , they dont.

Nice twist with that chap coming into the fbi.

Liz, looks completely different with that blond hair

Aaaaand now i'm hooked again. I thought that was an excellent episode, albeit a bit far out there. Tom is after jumping up leagues in my book!

Megan Boone who plays Liz is pregnant but will it be written into the show

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Megan Boone who plays Liz is pregnant but will it be written into the show
    toms?

Good start to the second half of the season.

This is my favorite season so far.

Loving Aram more now

Good start to the second half of the season.

This is my favorite season so far.
    yeah getting better and better, dont think liz will make it to court though, one way or the other, love reds stories, i was never a fan of spader, but i love him as red, the way he tells a story is class, like "i knew this fabulous man in (wherever) he had the most amazing (whatever)" class:D

Great episode. Next week's second part will have to be exceptional to top it.

yeah , took me a while to see it, Avoiding boards like the plague. great episodes last week

Only think i hate about it is that its very dark and very intense. You really have to sit down and watch it.if you half arse watch it , you have no idea whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

bpb101 wrote: »
    yeah , took me a while to see it, Avoiding boards like the plague. great episodes last week

Only think i hate about it is that its very dark and very intense. You really have to sit down and watch it.if you half arse watch it , you have no idea whats going on.

Same here, so much going on, but it's gotten much more interesting even with Liz on the other side!

Btw: when is it back on Living?

• Advertisement

Same here, so much going on, but it's gotten much more interesting even with Liz on the other side!

Btw: when is it back on Living?
    oh it has , just somthing youve got to really sit down and watch

havent a clue about living

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Loved the oceans 11 stunt they pulled!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Storyline well wrapped up there, loved the Director being dropped off lol

Loved the soundtrack to this episode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Liamalone wrote: »
    There was a nice cross seasonal wrap up potential there but what makes me curious is if they'll pursue it further or not.

Mr E wrote: »
    Great episode. Next week's second part will have to be exceptional to top it.

Well played, Blacklist. Well played.

now that the director is dead, red has not leverage though

bpb101 wrote: »
    now that the director is dead, red has not leverage though

Red has leverage on everyone and everything!

Good episode this week. Genuinely had me thinking for a minute!!

yeah, was a good season, when it could have flopped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Liamalone wrote: »

Especially the part where the girl actually watched the news & not her phone to find out who dropped in :D

Just watched the last two, cracking episode, he certainly has a lot of friends with favours, he really is a 'cute hoor' lol

Advertisement