Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,536 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I actually did laugh out loud at the end of the episode just gone.

"The baby is ok though"
    "What? Baby?"
    "You really need to be more careful now that you are pregnant".

WTF? You're pregnant now sweetie.... No drinking, no smoking and no getting attacked brutally in the street by a stranger. Oh, and no artificial colourings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I don't think she's up ze duff, thought straightaway Red be up to his tricksy self imo, but then that's just the way the show rolls - you can never be too sure of what is presented to you :)

Good episode this week. Genuinely had me thinking for a minute!!

Me too! I was like wtf, and trying to figure out how the hell it could be that Red wasn't really Red!

I don't think she's up ze duff, thought straightaway Red be up to his tricksy self imo, but then that's just the way the show rolls - you can never be too sure of what is presented to you :)

Good episode this week. Genuinely had me thinking for a minute!!

Me too! I was like wtf, and trying to figure out how the hell it could be that Red wasn't really Red!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Megan Boone is pregnant according to some article i read

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes they are pulling an Alias/Angel and just writing it into the script. It's the smart thing to do to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Kirby wrote: »
    Yes they are pulling an Alias/Angel and just writing it into the script. It's the smart thing to do to be honest.

I don't mean to be mean, but i hope that the baby (IN THE SHOW!!!!) doesn't survive, or has to be put into hiding or something. Usually, 90% of the time, the introduction of a child can ruin a program for me, and especially in a show which has quite a lot of travelling and fighting and getting shot at, etc. Priorities change, understandably, when a child comes along, and that could very well take away from the show.

But, i don't have any kids, and i'm not too keen on the little shítes, so kids in programs are a no no for me.

(On an off note, Raising Hope was the only show that had babies/kids in it that i actually enjoyed)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'll keep this spoiler free but take a look at the computer screen just at the end of the latest episode as Keene is looking at it.Can anyone spot Cesc Fabergas in the picture of the couple?

zerks wrote: »
    I'll keep this spoiler free but take a look at the computer screen just at the end of the latest episode as Keene is looking at it.Can anyone spot Cesc Fabergas in the picture of the couple?

Haha, it's certainly his double if not him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

I just started watching Season 3 but its hard to recall why Agent Keane actually shot attorney general??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I just started watching Season 3 but its hard to recall why Agent Keane actually shot attorney general??

I think it was something along the lines of Tom Connolly was going to get away with everything regardless of what happened, so she shoots him out of anger/spite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I don't mean to be mean, but i hope that the baby (IN THE SHOW!!!!) doesn't survive, or has to be put into hiding or something. Usually, 90% of the time, the introduction of a child can ruin a program for me, and especially in a show which has quite a lot of travelling and fighting and getting shot at, etc. Priorities change, understandably, when a child comes along, and that could very well take away from the show.

But, i don't have any kids, and i'm not too keen on the little shítes, so kids in programs are a no no for me.

(On an off note, Raising Hope was the only show that had babies/kids in it that i actually enjoyed)

Scully in X-Files had a child late on in the original run of the series but it didn't really do anything plot-wise - unles you want to argue it added emotional depth but Anderson as good as she is couldn't pull off an invisible child.

Bit meh from tbh but S3 has been off to a decent start.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Loved that ep, as that was definitely a different
    shotgun wedding than what your used to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    just such a bad idea, my reluctance to initially watch the blacklist was my disliking of spader, i didnt start watching till season 2 was already airing, and wow was i wrong not to watch it when it started,

spader is this show, he just oozes charisma and is irreplaceable, you could actually kill liz and the show would be just as good as it is now, if not better, and as much as i like tom, i dont think the character is strong enough to hold his own show, they would want a very strong female lead,

don ramo wrote: »
    just such a bad idea, my reluctance to initially watch the blacklist was my disliking of spader, i didnt start watching till season 2 was already airing, and wow was i wrong not to watch it when it started,

spader is this show, he just oozes charisma and is irreplaceable, you could actually kill liz and the show would be just as good as it is now, if not better, and as much as i like tom, i dont think the character is strong enough to hold his own show, they would want a very strong female lead,

They're probably relying on his back history, having to come out of retirement in his new job with his handler?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ho-ly shit. :eek:

Has to be a bluff, right?

Great acting by Spader. Looks like next week will be pretty special too.

She will be back, she has to be

I shed a tear :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I have to admit same here, Liz. Great scene. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Jesus, who was expecting that??

I'm in bits after it :(

• Advertisement

The poor baby! Surprised at that I must say. Good episode, will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Friggin Hell, wasn't expecting that :eek:

Although it could be that she's actually pregnant & taking time off?

I read that it could be a ruse for others to stop searching for her?

Next ep, will be very interesting to see where it will lead Red?

id say she arranged it with the doctor and mr kaplan, red looks to have fallen down a few notchs in mr kaplans and dembe opinion of him, they didnt seem to impressed with what he left happen to liz, it went much further than anyone seems to think should have been allowed,

strange if she faked it to leave her kid behind, but im sure theyll come up with an excuse like she wanted to search for whoever was after her before returning, and keeping her kid safe,

also solomon seems to be in the wind, id say he would seriously want to watch his back, his job seemed to be to specifically bring in liz ALIVE, her being dead whether fake or not doesnt mean good things for him,

• Registered Users Posts: 60,529 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm half joking saying this...But female stars of shows can have a no pregnancy clauses in there contracts I wonder was she written off the show for getting pregnant.

I'm half joking saying this...But female stars of shows can have a no pregnancy clauses in there contracts I wonder was she written off the show for getting pregnant.
    im sure i said here not so long ago that the if liz was killed the show wouldn't suffer, and i dont think it will without her, but id by the time the fallout of her death subsides she'll emerge again, i really dont think they have the balls to follow through, and are jumping on the bandwagon with the likes of the walking dead, game of thrones and person of interest in the last year, and its getting ****ing old at this point,

and if she does return it probably wont be till mid season 4, at least,

That's a longshot for that to happen? especially as she's one of the main co -stars.
    Although,She wouldn't be the only co-star to get pregnant, look at New Girl & X-Files etc.
    don ramo wrote: »
    im sure i said here not so long ago that the if liz was killed the show wouldn't suffer, and i dont think it will without her, but id by the time the fallout of her death subsides she'll emerge again, i really dont think they have the balls to follow through, and are jumping on the bandwagon with the likes of the walking dead, game of thrones and person of interest in the last year, and its getting ****ing old at this point,

and if she does return it probably wont be till mid season 4, at least,

Yeah, it'll be for their benefit if she's 'dead' for a while & come back when the heat is off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Wow, what a 2-parter! Right in the gut. This show has been hit and miss but the last 2 episodes had me laughing, crying and on the edge of my seat.

Sincerely hope the above poster is right that Liz faked her death... but, I'm crushed here. Someone gimme a hug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭micar

Just watched it there....Holy crap.

Hoping that she not dead. Doctor could have given her something to make her seem dead.

Red also told them not to take her to the morgue.

Solomon is still on the loose....simply walked away. Though red would have been all over that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I have to agree I'm in the faked death camp as his gift to her and the child to protect her keeping in mind that there is at least one if not multiple moles in the organizations involved; it also gives a way to write her out for the duration of her pregnancy and still bring her back (if needed). That would also be in line with the whole "not leaving her lying at the morgue" line and the fact he's not making the calls to have a nuclear strike on the area for vengeance basically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Liz shooting out the car window in her wedding dress and ready to pop a kid out was the funniest/coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

Advertisement