Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blacklist [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mr E wrote: »
    Just watched it. Wow.

Any chance that it's a bluff?
    Well they did go overboard to show him being dead and it would not be the first time dead people come back. If it gets a series extension I could see Liz starting to get mysterious messages for example but if not then it's a toss up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Mr E wrote: »
    Just watched it. Wow.

Any chance that it's a bluff?
    That was absolutely the first thing that crossed my mind, but the showrunners are certainly indicating that he is dead. That could be a bluff too though?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Watched the second last and third last areir. Epic. I'd say Tom is still alive. He was supposedly dead before, they'll do it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Just watched the latest episode, I think he's really dead folks :eek: no way could they get away with the whole fake the death thing.

Great episode though.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Great episode angry pissed off Liz is great.

Megan Boone just owned that whole episode.

Scottie hopefully will be playing a larger role now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Oh God, I'm in bits after watching that.

The producers really know how to use music for effect - that version of 'Sound of Silence' was devastatingly good.

I'll miss Tom a lot :(

It's by metal band Disturbed.

I'm not sure if this is a soft-reboot or just another temporary arc, but that episode was fantastic and the idea of a Liz/Red revenge arc is pretty cool.

This is going to be one hell of a second half of the season badass Liz is awesome.

The Ressler storyline is top notch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, really enjoyed that a lot. Cranky Liz is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Liz was doing my head in before, much prefer this new Liz. I like the way they are going!

• Advertisement

This is going to be one hell of a second half of the season badass Liz is awesome.

The Ressler storyline is top notch as well.
    She reminded me so much of Reddington in that scene where she burned the money. Definitely looking forward to where they're going with this.

Damm this show is on a roll at the moment another great episode and Nathan Lane :)

Damm this show is on a roll at the moment another great episode and Nathan Lane :)
    A bit of a slow roll though... I'm guessing we're going to get some kind of mid-season twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

I loved how excited Reddington got at the idea of a treasure hunt!

Great to see Brian Dennehy back and even at 80 he looks like he'd kick everyone's ass.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Great to see Brian Dennehy back and even at 80 he looks like he'd kick everyone's ass.

Was just coming on to post the same. Couldn't believe my eyes, haven't seen him in years.

Nice little twist with the bad guys.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

beertons wrote: »
    Was just coming on to post the same. Couldn't believe my eyes, haven't seen him in years.
    He was in Elementary season 3 in a major side role through out the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Nody wrote: »
    He was in Elementary season 3 in a major side role through out the season.

I think you’re getting mixed up with John Noble who also starred in Fringe

Damm I love this show.

For a show that started of with a great premises and then got a bit ropey it really has now turned into a great entertainment.

• Advertisement

I definitely thought that cop working with them
    was doing a triple-cross
    ! Were we supposed to be thinking that, or was it just me?
    That's why I was so surprised when he was killed

Just catching up on this year's episodes. On Abraham Stern now (the one with the pennies and treasure hunt) and Spader is hamming it up something fierce :D

Nice little twist again this week.

Damm I love this show.

For a show that started of with a great premises and then got a bit ropey it really has now turned into a great entertainment.

Yeah, i just watched all but this week's episode and it definitely has recovered. What I think has helped is loosening up the format and pace so that you've got multi-storylines going on in an episode rather than the early worn out thing of "is Red Liz's father or isn't he?" guessing game.

Nice little twist again this week.

Didn't see it coming myself.

Fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk what a closing scene :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was bored and turned it off before the end... thought the whole French caper things was incredibly dull. Guess I will have to watch it again, maybe just wasn't in the mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I'm torn, I liked it BUT my thinking was, what the heck is Liz doing? Clearly this woman is close to Garvey, why the hell is she telling her everything? Silly move.
    I think they could have gone about introducing "the twist" a bit better... It kinda felt a primary school student could have written the scene.
    I'm interested in how it will play out.

I enjoyed that episode a lot. The little surprise in the middle caught me off guard (I thought the
    doppelganger was Reddington
    ). I wonder if Garvey survives somehow?

• Advertisement

I had a big smile on my place for the last 10 minutes.
    I think I knew all along who was in the duffel - it's the only answer that makes sense.

Next season will be different (again) :)

Advertisement