Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype audio- intermittent audio loss

Options
  • 14-05-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

I use Skype regularly to call my girlfriend in germany. We both have fast Internet connections but there is this strange problem. When she is talking for say thirty seconds her audio cuts in and out until i say something. Then it seems to reset the problem and it happens again after a few seconds.
    Anyone else have this or can suggest a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,544 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I have never noticed that responding makes any difference, yes I have the same problem with my daughter in the US, she doesn't seem to have the problem with me. I find if it gets too annoying we just make a new call, it only takes seconds and usually fixes it. Do report it on the questionnaire that sometimes comes up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Having the same problem here calling the US, regular disconnects and overall poor call quality desite having decent speeds on both ends (UPC 30mb here)

Advertisement