Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door Hinges

• 14-05-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hello, Just wondering if anybody knows how to remove door hinges. There is no visible screws. Hinges are two part and bottom part seems to fit into a slot. I want to replace them but need to have them out so i get the correct parts. Thanks.........................................boyohconfused.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

boyoh wrote: »
    Hello, Just wondering if anybody knows how to remove door hinges. There is no visible screws. Hinges are two part and bottom part seems to fit into a slot. I want to replace them but need to have them out so i get the correct parts. Thanks.........................................boyohconfused.png

They're usually welded!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    They're usually welded!

Thanks Aidan, I reckon I'll have to put it on the back burner for a while..............boyoh

Advertisement