Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Hp Pavillion G6 for gaming?

Options
  • 14-05-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Is a HP Pavillion G6-2204sa a good enough laptop to play strategy games like Empire total war and Napoleon Total War? I want to get a new laptop and theyre the type of games I play.

Spec: 2.7Ghz Dual core Amd Processor
    6gb ddr3 RAM
    graphics card: Raedeon HD 7670M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Grand for those two games at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭brianmax88

Grand for those two games at least.

Ok thanks. Will most strategy games work on that kindm of spec??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I'd imagine so. Those sort of games aren't too graphic intensive.

Saying that, check the minimum specification required for any games you might play vs the laptop, before you go buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭brianmax88

Right i will thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Just to bump this thread - looking at the same laptop for €369 - 6GB DDR3 RAM and 750GB HDD seem fairly solid motoring for the price.

Still unsure why it's that price (Pixmania) - new processor on the way that will drive down prices further or just the graphics card it possesses? Feedback would be great!

• Advertisement
Advertisement