Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Irishmen wash their face in bleach ...

• 14-05-2013 5:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 352 ✭✭

...whereas Southern Irishmen use gentle soap-free facial cleansing formulas, exfoliants and moisturisers.

Discuss.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭alphamule

Southern Irishmen dont have to scrub smokey dirt from their faces after a day of burning tri colors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 352 ✭✭Bertie Woot

alphamule wrote: »
    Southern Irishmen dont have to scrub smokey dirt from their faces after a day of burning tri colors.

That only happens once a year, and on the 11th July.

Tricolours cost money, and they're on a budget.

They turn to burning people out of their homes to pass the time. Failing that, throwing petrol bombs at the police will suffice.

They took errrrr fleeegggggg

Ah come on now, they did take their flag.

How would you feel if someone scaled the Dail and removed the Irish tricolour?

It only flies a few days out of the year so what would I care.

How insecure are they up there?? Pathetic.

• Advertisement

It only flies a few days out of the year so what would I care.

How insecure are they up there?? Pathetic.

They're quite insecure, as when they see their flag being removed, they look upon that as their culture being eroded, and this communicates to them that they are on the road to Irish reunification, and that is something which they do not want.

They're quite insecure, as when they see their flag being removed, they look upon that as their culture being eroded, and this communicates to them that they are on the road to Irish reunification, and that is something which they do not want.

In the process they are happy to destroy their economy at the height of the christmas season.

The flag lowering was simply falling in line with the rest of the UK. Pretty much showed the loyalists up for what they are if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

So many laughs in this thread

In the process they are happy to destroy their economy at the height of the christmas season.

The flag lowering was simply falling in line with the rest of the UK. Pretty much showed the loyalists up for what they are if you ask me.

What are they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

...whereas Southern Irishmen use gentle soap-free facial cleansing formulas, exfoliants and moisturisers..
    Men from Cork & Kerry are washed clean by Atlantic gales and soft summer rain and have no need of such fol-de-rols. Men from Eastern & Western Ireland may have differing hygiene needs.

• Advertisement

What are they?

what are they, what??

what are they, what??

You said:
    Pretty much showed the loyalists up for what they are if you ask me

I asked, what are they?

You said:

I asked, what are they?

I would be banned if I told you.

I would be banned if I told you.

Are they very naughty boys?

Or worse!? :eek:

Are they very naughty boys?

Or worse!? :eek:

:pac:

they amuse me, silly crown huggers

In a small town just outside Belfast, a man has just saved a woman and her daughter from a vicious Doberman attack by wrestling it to the ground and chocking it to death. 3 news reporters run to the scene.

1st reporter. "Please, I need this story, Brave Republican, saves a family from a brutal canine attack"

"Sounds good but I'm not from the Republic" he says.

2nd reporter. "Please let me have it. Amazing Fenian risks all for mother and child."

"I'm not Republican and I sure as hell ain't no Fenian, I'm a loyalist." He said proudly.

3rd reporter. "Orange bastard kills family pet"

ITS A JOKE, DONT BAN ME

IF BANNED I WILL PROTEST AND STOP TRAFFIC FOR WEEKS!

Paisley died and went to heaven, when he got there He knocked long and hard on the door. St.Peter came out and asked his name. YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME ? I'M THE REV. IAN PAISLEY HE ROARED AT ST. PETER. St.Peter looked at his list and could not find his name. Sorry say's St.Peter you're not on the list. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ON THE LIST??? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM??? As a matter of fact I do said St. Peter, but your name is not on the list, THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST. St. Peter tries to explain that its not easy to get into heaven, and that you have to be a Catholic, when Paisley hears this he starts to complain, so St. Peter says that had he had been good to Catholics that he may have some chance. Well roared Paisley, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO CATHOLICS, WHY ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO I MET A YOUNG GIRL WHO HAD MADE HER COMMUNION AND I GAVE HER A POUND AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE THAT I MET A YOUNG BOY WHO HAD MADE HIS COMMUNION AND I GAVE HIM A POUND, NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW MR. ST. PETER ??? St. Peter took a few notes on what he said, he told Paisley to wait and that he would have to go and talk to GOD and get some advice. About ten minutes later St. Peter come out and said to Paisley. HERE'S YOUR TWO POUNDS BACK, NOW **** OFF

Paddy Scotchman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Englishman walk into a bar.

The bartender turned around and said "What's this? Some sort of joke?".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Paddy Scotchman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Englishman walk into a bar.

The bartender turned around and said "What's this? Some sort of joke?".

Grrr - That would Paddy the Scotsman:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Madam wrote: »
    Grrr - That would Paddy the Scotsman:rolleyes:
    No, it's a reference to what he drank - mis-spelled whiskey. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

They'd be voted in like a shot I'd say...

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Ian Paisley's walking through a Protestant area and he spots a wee Protestant fella playing with dog-shit.

Paisley: What are you doing playing with shite son?
    Kid: I'm making a Catholic.
    Paisley: Good man, carry on.

Paisley walks through a Catholic area and sees a similar situation, a wee Catholic boy playing with dog-shit.

Paisley: What are you up to there ya wee fenian?
    Kid: I'm making a Catholic.
    Paisley: What!? But you're a Catholic yourself.
    Kid: Aye but I didn't have enough shite to make a Protestant.

*Ba-dum tish*

Advertisement