Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eve client error.

• 14-05-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭

Basically last expansion on played during was Incursus and my my patcher won't even load let alone allow me to repair it.

Anyone else had this problem ?

Have a limited dl cap so 1-2g+ downloads aren't possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Afraid if the repairer doesn't do it it'll require another download.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

I have a slow enough connection at home but I got a friend to download EVE for me, the entire install comes down in a few files which you just need to run at home. Just throw it on an external hard drive and away you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

actually for the repairer, I had to run it three times before it worked, i know a few other people had the same issue. Looks like the repairer can only repair one thing at a time so if multiple things are wrong multiple runs are required

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

A bit late, hope you got it sorted.

The client is more the likely way out of date if meant the expansion from late 2011/early 2012. Best way to patch would be to download the current executable from here http://community.eveonline.com/support/download/offline-installer/ and it should run and see what version you have and it'll start patching.

That's when you'll run in to your second problem, the patch is more than likely going to be much larger than you think and it'll be 2 to 3gb or it'll want to download the full client again. If you have a USB key and access to an internet connection that's not so limited you can download the payload files in the link above and install from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Cool thanks.

My net runs the game fine, even got in on 5 titan kills on it but dl cap is prehistoric

• Advertisement
Advertisement