Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyors/Engineers Bandon Clonakilty

Options
  • 14-05-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi I am looking to have a house surveyed, want to rule out the possibility of subsidence etc. The house is about half way between Bandon and CLon. I could get some one from the City but presume I would end up paying two hours travelling time. I cant seem to find any one in Clon or Bandon who does this work any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Catalpa1 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking to have a house surveyed, want to rule out the possibility of subsidence etc. The house is about half way between Bandon and CLon. I could get some one from the City but presume I would end up paying two hours travelling time. I cant seem to find any one in Clon or Bandon who does this work any ideas

We have a guy from Aherla doing a site survey for us at the moment. Our site is between Clon and Dunmanway and he is originally from this area so he knows the area well. Price wise, he was extremely competetive compared to other quotes we got. I'll PM his name and contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 English

We have a guy from Aherla doing a site survey for us at the moment. Our site is between Clon and Dunmanway and he is originally from this area so he knows the area well. Price wise, he was extremely competetive compared to other quotes we got. I'll PM his name and contact details.

Hi, we are looking to buy in the same area & I would appreciate if you could pass on surveyor details to me as well? We are looking for a recommendation rather than a lucky dip in the phonebook!

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 English

Catalpa1 wrote: »

Hello

Just wondering if you could pass on details of the surveyor if you'd recommend them? We're looking to buy near Dunmanway.

Thank you

Advertisement