Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The absolute height of douche-baggery and neckbeardism.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Phew! Read the title and thought you knew me personally.

It's weird in our eyes, but (generally) Irish people are brought up to be reserved and maintain a conviction that absolutely every single person in the country has ideas above their station.
    Americans are brought up to
    oprah-audience-o.gif

Tonight I will be mostly drinking beers and softly massaging my taint whilst vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Massaging what now :-o

Not now - too late, finished ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Spike is a terrible name for a girl.

Pretty cool name for a gremlin though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Used to work in the adult industry, I believe. Spike is one of the more controversial figures in this sub culture we belong to.
    Dont get the hating on smokers thing but their you go...

Not a bad article and maybe we get to class any bans as hate crimes, whats sauce for the goth is sauce for the vaper, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

must say , I enjoyed that article. Very positive and ,more or less, an accurate and fair representation of vaping.

Hopefully the Irish Vapefest will get such even coverage.

Advertisement