Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xgc wed casuals

Options
  • 14-05-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

is anyone up for casuals i can be in whenever

edit: can't make it today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I'm up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lar_

Me letters and firebreather will be in around 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll be in.

Dreddy can you bring my stick please?

Also someone bring Skullgirls: Slightly Different Edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

After me long exile I shall make my lukewarm return.

so about 3 ish then i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Be In after 3:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

ill be in today as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Can't make it, got exams but I'll be in for Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

.... after the 21st :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I might drop in for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Be in for 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Was gonna make a thread, but, this should surfice

We've been told by the XGC recently that people are going into the place for a few hours or so 2-4 and just been hanging
    around, chatting.

XGC doesn't want people hanging around ages not payin' for their stay for long periods of time

People that've been attending casuals on days other then Wed/Sat having been doing this apparently

I've been told these are people within the community itself.

The XGC was very subtle on this topic as they realize that we've been attending there by several years now, they say
    "It's not all about the money, we don't mind extra accomadation or better service for SF guys[US] but, 10+ people and 1 console is not suitable, especially 5 people just sitting around doing nothing for hours and then leaving a mess behind"

Lads, if you're going to bw attending XGC you MUST take out a console for your stay, you can't hang around 2-4 hours reading or having your lunch from outside in there

If you're with the FGC from now on people will be asked to show a XGC membership card to prove you're with the group

Nothing major is changing, [To my knowledge atm] regulars will have cards and people that are regulars that don't have cards may be easily I.D'ed and giving a card or the OKAY if you attend weekly
    Thats all atm, something just to be weary of, just a precaution they've taken to ID members of FG community as other locals are abusing the previlage of having 2-6 on a console

and ffs don't charge your Ipod or phone on a console you're NOT payin' for.

Advertisement