Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ lights wanted in cork

Options
  • 14-05-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Just wondering where is the best place to buy DJ lights in cork?
    I have my own gear and I do a bit of dj'n for my buddies but I'm short a few lights. Does anyone know where would be a good spot to pick a few reasonably cheap and good quality lasers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gavin 01

Hey Kieran,

I'm selling off my range of DJ lights if you are interested.

I have the following:
    2x ImpossibLEDs
    2x MiracLEDs
    1x Smoke Machine
    1x 1500 watt strobe
    1x Rhino Trilite truss system

All the units are in their original boxes and have had minimal use. If you're interested in anything, please feel free to get in touch. Other than that, I know Disco2k are distributors of lighting equipment in Cork so they may be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Gavin 01 wrote: »
    Hey Kieran,

I'm selling off my range of DJ lights if you are interested.

I have the following:
    2x ImpossibLEDs
    2x MiracLEDs
    1x Smoke Machine
    1x 1500 watt strobe
    1x Rhino Trilite truss system

All the units are in their original boxes and have had minimal use. If you're interested in anything, please feel free to get in touch. Other than that, I know Disco2k are distributors of lighting equipment in Cork so they may be able to help you.

Prices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gavin 01

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Prices?

Hey MrMac84,

I've everything for sale in a bundle on Adverts.ie
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-dj-equipment/complete-lighting-rig/3171775

Please feel free to send me a message if you are interested in individual items.

Advertisement