Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor service, rude agents and "verbal contract"

Options
  • 14-05-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

hi
    my mother who is disabled has an eircom account for phone and broadband for the last few years - last month she had no service for 2 weeks - this was eventually fixed but my mother had no phone or internet for a portion of the month (that she has also been charged for)

she got a bill last week and rang up to make a query - the woman on the phone was hostile an rude and really upset my mother - and did not help with her query - she spoke to another agent  who appologised for her collegues behaviour and answered my mothers query 

my mother then made a complaint about the first agent and proceed to cancel her package

she was then told she has a verbal contract till july -
    i want to get proof of this contract and information of when it was created and the terms of it 

will still be cancelling because of extremely poor customer service - and ericom have lost another long term customer.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi
    my mother who is disabled has an eircom account for phone and broadband for the last few years - last month she had no service for 2 weeks - this was eventually fixed but my mother had no phone or internet for a portion of the month (that she has also been charged for)

she got a bill last week and rang up to make a query - the woman on the phone was hostile an rude and really upset my mother - and did not help with her query - she spoke to another agent  who appologised for her collegues behaviour and answered my mothers query 

my mother then made a complaint about the first agent and proceed to cancel her package

she was then told she has a verbal contract till july -
    i want to get proof of this contract and information of when it was created and the terms of it 

will still be cancelling because of extremely poor customer service - and ericom have lost another long term customer.

thanks

Hi freelancerTax

I am very sorry to hear of this and I would like to apologise for thisnegative experience.

I have sent you a private message in relation this and the appropriate procedureto follow.

Regards

Al

Advertisement