Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Ipod Malfunction!

Options
  • 14-05-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have a Classic Ipod, the other day when I plugged it in to sync it a message popped up requiring me to format it before I could do anything more with it so I formatted it, that was grand, allowed me to go on to I tunes as normal but now it won't sync music for me. Any time I try a message pops up saying "the I pod cannot be synced because it cannot be found". It's odd though as a certain handful of songs have managed to make their way onto the device.
    When I go to My Computer the Ipod is showing up but with "FAT32" written underneath it.
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I am lost without my i pod!
    Any help will is greatly appreaciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Does the message appear on other computers when you plug in the iPod?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daisychain18

I havent had the chance to try it out in any computer other than my own yet, the message only appeared last night.
    What would it mean if it did/didnt appear on another computer?

Advertisement