Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to adopt kitten

• 14-05-2013 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

I've decided to adopt a kitten and I'm just wondering does anyone have any suggestions about where to get one? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I meant to put that I'm in Balbriggan,trying to find somewhere close enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

<linky not allowed>have a pet adoption section with some cats/kittens looking for a new home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Link <snip: no linking to advertising sites as per charter, please PM the OP>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately as per our forum charter here we don't allow linking to any particular rescue or website involved in selling/offering animals for sale/homing.
    wrote:
    - This is a general animal & pets forum for pet owners and animal
    - No animal sales, no selling items, no animal studs.
    - No spamming, no advertising, no 'pimping' your wares/services etc, no illegal material, and no posting of NSFW items.
    - No linking to site advertisements.
    - No fundraising/soliciting.
    - No Linking to Donedeal or other advertising site in order to complain about advertisements

This policy has been in place for a long time as we cannot be seen to be biased to one particular method of buying/selling or rehoming animals. All recommendations can be sent to the OP by PM.

Thanks a mill,
    Anniehoo ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Sarannewrap, i'm going to PM you some places now within reasonable distance of Balbriggan ;)

Advertisement