Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Horde (The Horde) 2009 French Zombie flick

• 14-05-2013 9:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

I just came across this last night and was very impressed. A bit like the Raid, but with the Undead.

I'd never heard of it before and thought finger was on the pulse of all things Zombie....anybody else seen it? And if so what did you think?

<Snip>

Mod Edit: cant link an entire film like that, it most certainly has copyright, even if youtube doesnt pick up on it, sorry lads and lasses

If you really really want to, you can leave some youtube keywords here in it's place - DGN

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183276/?ref_=sr_1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Thanks for the tip. Something for later..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

I've been threatening to watch it with a while now, but couldn't convince herself. Out of 10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yep there was a big thread on it about a year ago (maybe even longer ago than that), it's not bad, though i had a tough time believing french people could be so badass :D

definetly an above average zombie film though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

8/10 for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Thanks for even putting it back in my head, might give it a go tomorrow night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

i had a tough time believing french people could be so badass :D
    Savate. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

never heard of him lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Its easily one of the top 5 zombie flicks of all time.

The dude with the handlebar moustaches going out in a blaze of glory is epic (ly camp)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭aman23

endacl wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. Something for later..

+1 THANKS:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

wow, epicly cool movie, i'm tempted to learn french so I can better appreciate this film and other french masterpieces.

handle bar guy had a classy death, but the old guy with the beltfed machine gun was the coolest, dien ben phu matherfuuckers

• Advertisement
Advertisement