Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Contract

Options
  • 14-05-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi

Can you tell me how I can cancel my contract please?

I have 3 months left on it and I am aware I will have to pay the remainder of this contract - I am however moving out of the house and so need to cancel it ASAP - I do not need to transfer the broadband/phone to my new address.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Make21 wrote: »
    Hi

Can you tell me how I can cancel my contract please?

I have 3 months left on it and I am aware I will have to pay the remainder of this contract - I am however moving out of the house and so need to cancel it ASAP - I do not need to transfer the broadband/phone to my new address.

Thanks!
    Hi Make21

Please contact eircom cancellations on free phone 1901 (option 4 and then 3 after entering in your phone number).

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Make21

THanks Alan

I need it cancelled from June onwards - if I phone now will they disconnect me?  I do not want disdfonnected just yet!

Also - I have read here that you must write a letter to Eircom when cancelling, is this true and if so how do I go about doing this?

THanks Alan

I need it cancelled from June onwards - if I phone now will they disconnect me?  I do not want disdfonnected just yet!

Also - I have read here that you must write a letter to Eircom when cancelling, is this true and if so how do I go about doing this?
    Hi Make21

No it will not be disconnected until you want it disconnected and they will not disconnect your account straight away. A call is required firstly and cancellations department will advise you on where to send written confirmation.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Make21

Thanks for clarifying Al, I was just double checking due to the horror stories on boards here regarding calcelling Eircom accounts!

Thanks again.

Thanks for clarifying Al, I was just double checking due to the horror stories on boards here regarding calcelling Eircom accounts!

Thanks again.
    No worries Make21

Regards

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement