Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Hall Melbourn Building

Options
  • 14-05-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

where is this? Is it the main one opposite the canteen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 octopusss

If you walk through the college past the round circle thing by the nexus and out towards the front of CIT, there is a walkway down steps at a crossing on your left :) do you get me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

Ah ya so it's the Tyco building?
    Cheers guys

IRA 1916 wrote: »
    Ah ya so it's the Tyco building?
    Cheers guys
    ya its the tyco building, they have given it a name change .

Cheers for that.. Yeah I had an exam there at Christmas and it said Tyco building so that's where I got confused!

• Advertisement

IRA 1916 wrote: »
    Cheers for that.. Yeah I had an exam there at Christmas and it said Tyco building so that's where I got confused!
    If you are there tommorow come back and leave me know is the bag drop up and running properly down there, its meant to be anyway.

If you are there tommorow come back and leave me know is the bag drop up and running properly down there, its meant to be anyway.

Yup it is!

Advertisement