Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift wanted Louth Village to Dundalk (PayPal/xerox)

Options
  • 14-05-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Anyone go from Louth Village to PayPal/xerox technology park 7.30am? Lift needed Mon-Wed, happy to pay petrol money. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

was looking for something similar few weeks ago, ended up having to get a car, public transport is a disgrace.

You might consider putting an add in DkIT forum as its pretty close.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

was looking for something similar few weeks ago, ended up having to get a car, public transport is a disgrace.

You might consider putting an add in DkIT forum as its pretty close.

Best of luck

So BE should put on a service for you 2 ?

What are your solutions for BE's problems ?

Do you reckon more than 50 would use this service?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

+1

I've disagreed with 10GB on a few subjects, but this isn't one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

the service from Ardee to Dundalk is a joke. 5 buses a day. If you dont work a regular 9-5 pattern you are goosed. With paypal hoping to up their numbers over the next few years it would be worthwhile investigating if there is interest.

Your talking between DkIT and Paypal/Xerox/National Pen a population of 6000 people

• Registered Users Posts: 6,359 ✭✭✭positron

+1

I've disagreed with 10GB on a few subjects, but this isn't one of them!

Yep, he doesn't sit on the wall/fence on anything.. not this 10 green bottles. :D

ana.hol, have you considered cycling (if the road is wide enough to bike safely)?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭MagnusDamm

I drive from little Mills to Paypal if thats any good? Can you get to Little Mills in the mornings?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ana.hol

MagnusDamm wrote: »
    I drive from little Mills to Paypal if thats any good? Can you get to Little Mills in the mornings?

Hi MagnusDamm, sorry haven't been on in a while. Where is little mills? not from these parts so have no idea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Don't PayPal run a mini bus around town ferrying people? Would it not tip out to knock bridge? It's two mins down the bog road sure.

Advertisement